10 camper van pitches 80m²
New in 2013
- New indoor room where we organise a multitude of different activities for young and old alike.
- Waste disposal area has been thoroughly updated and everything is now disposed of underground via semi-underground waste containers.
- Last year we were awarded the Q-label( quality label)
In order to obtain this unique Q-label we had to meet a number of criteria:
- We had to complete a quality process that included training, assistance and studying Best Practices.
- We also had to prepare a quality application file that demonstrates how we use the knowledge we have acquired in our concern.
- A positive report had to be made by a mystery visitor. Our mystery visitor reported on friendliness, hospitality and the tidiness and condition of our establishment.
- The jury makes its decision on whether to award the label or not according to the quality application file, the report prepared by the mystery visitor and a discussion with the owner of the concern.
- Quality label upgrade from a 2-star campsite to a 3-star campsite